PSS depends on our wonderful parent and staff volunteers, for every event and fundraiser we sponsor. Join PSS in our efforts to enchance and improve our children's primary school experience. There is no cost to join us in supporting our school, no annual fees, just a willing heart. Come join the fun and build lasting friendships with other parents!
- 5th Grade Celebration - Amy Cossio & Tricia Smida
- Back to School Social - Stephanie Murphy
- Bingo Night - Jessica Miller
- Book Exchange - Jessica Miller
- Box Tops & Labels for Education - Ashely Preston
- Fun Run Committee - Shelley Gage, Stephanie Murphy, Sally Novitsky
- Gingerbread Night - Amy McEntyre
- Oregon Battle of the Books (OBOB) - Kelly Bartlett & Kari Kleinke
- Spirit Store - Kayli Peterson
- Spirit Wear - Danielle Vincent
- Trick-Or-Treat Night - Julianna Arsenault, Jessica Miller & Julie Yochim
- Webmaster - Elisha Wettstein
- Yearbook - Carly Carpenter
- Art Lit - Jana Fish & Stephanie Ring
- Cultural Liaison - Veronica Lopez
Our PSS Board for the 2017-2018 school year
President - Amy Cossio
Vice President - Stephanie Murphy
Marketing - Elisha Wettstein
Treasurer - Mary Charpentier
Teacher/ACE/PSS Liaison- Julianna Arsenault
Secretary - Tori Withers
Hospitality - Jill Brenizer
Community Events - Colleen Nichols
Volunteer Coordinator - Jessica Miller
If you would like to volunteer for a specific event, please feel free to fill out the contact form and our Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch. We will answer any questions you may have and find the perfect fit for you so that you can make a difference at your child's school.
What is PSS?
Parents and Staff for Students (PSS) is a non-profit organization comprised of Boones Ferry Primary School parents and staff. There are no fees or dues, however, parental participation and volunteerism is crucial to our success!
It is our mission, as a parent group, to build the very best school experience for every child. To do this we create community through sponsoring service learning projects, assemblies, student leadership, and family nights.
We provide funding for technology, the arts, world language, field trips, parent education nights, and teacher development. We build volunteer networks and create a strong circle of support around our school and our children.
We believe in our children, in our teachers, and in our public school. We believe that by supporting our school we build our future.
- To support each child's individual success through strong parent, teacher and community involvement.
- To raise funds and foster community partnerships through the Fun Run, Bi-Annual Auction, Box Tops Program and Community "Fun"draisers. These funds allow us to continue educational enrichment programs and provide school curriculum and materials support.
- To foster a positive school community through our family fun events and appreciation of staff and volunteers.
Please join us today!